2020-21 Registration Forms
For the 2020-21 School Year, we have several forms that parents/students may need to complete. We will be doing registration online through JMC. Starting August 1st, you will be able to log onto your Parent JMC Account and complete the registration process. Go to ehawks.onlinejmc.com, click on Parents and enter your Username and Password. If you do not currently have access to JMC, please contact the office to get this access set-up or check your e-mail for instructions.
We are offering one day of registration on August 13th from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. inside Entrance #4 at the High School, for all families that prefer not to complete the online process at home or need assistance. We will have computers and secretaries available to help parents with this process if you do not have access at home or need assistance. The steps that need to be completed for online registration will need to be completed if you attend registration. If you complete the online registration, you will not need to attend this registration day. If this day does not work for you, please contact the office to schedule an alternate time.
According to Iowa Law, students must have the following:
- Kindergarten students:
- Vision & Dental Screenings with signed certificates (copies below) returned to the School Nurse.
- Lead lab draw at least once.
- Up-to-date physical. Physicals submitted with preschool registration will be accepted.
- 3rd graders: Vision Screening with signed certificate (copy below) returned to the School Nurse.
- 7th graders: Tdap & Meningococcal Vaccines
- 9th graders: Dental Screening with signed certificate (copy below) returned to the School Nurse.
- 12th graders: Meningitis Vaccine
Download needed forms to complete all health information or get more information on these requirements:
- Vision Screening Information
- Certificate of Vision Screening
- Dental Screening Information
- Certificate of Dental Screening
- Tdap Vaccine Requirement
Pay Registration Fees and Lunch Accounts Online with PaySchools:
Parents can now go to www.payschoolscentral.com to pay fees and lunch accounts online. You will need to create a parent account on PaySchools Central. NOTE: There are fees assessed by PaySchools to pay your fees online. In order to register for a student account on PaySchools please following instructions in the attachments below. You will need your student's ID or lunch number to find and register them in PaySchools. This information can be found on the Demographics tab during the online Registration through JMC. You can either pay online or mail/drop payment off at the school on August 13th during registration.
West Elementary Registration Forms
- Click on link below to see a class list for each grade level:
- Kindergarten Readiness
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
Emmetsburg Middle/HIGH School Registration Forms
- School Supply List - Emmetsburg Middle School
- School Supply List - Emmetsburg High School
- Feed Our Kids Parent Letter
- Feed Our Kids Application
- Secondary Student Handbook
- Student Handbook/Acceptable Use Policy Signature Page - Print, sign and return to the Office in which your student attends or log into JMC and sign electronically through the registration process
- Electronic Device Policy - Print this page, sign and return to the Office in which your student attends or log into JMC and sign electronically through the registration process
Emmetsburg 7-12 Athletes
Any students in Grades 7-12 that plan to participate in any sport will need to complete these forms. All forms are available on one link. Please print and have the physical completed, parents need to sign this form also, and print and sign the Concussion form.
This form must be downloaded and completed or parents must complete the online documentation through JMC in order to qualify for Free/Reduced Fees for the 2020-21 School Year. This form should be turned into your student's building office no later than September 1st. The family status from the 2019-20 School Year will roll over to the new year and will be in effect until new forms are received - September 1st is the due date. If you believe you have a change in status for the 2020-21 School Year, submit this form before you register. Contact Diana Ayers (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. She will be available on August 13th from 8:00 to 2:00 to answer any questions in her office at the High School.
- Free/Reduced Application Parent Letter
- Free/Reduced Application
- Online Application Instructions
- Fee Waiver Statement