2020-21 Registration Forms
For the 2020-21 School Year, we have several forms that parents/students may need to complete. We will be doing registration online through JMC. Starting August 10th, you will be able to log onto your Parent JMC Account and complete the registration process. Go to ehawks.onlinejmc.com, click on Parents and enter your Username and Password. If you do not currently have access to JMC, please contact the office to get this access set-up. If you forgot your password, click Forgot Password and you will be sent an e-mail to update this information.
Due to COVID-19, we are moving the registration process to complete online. This process will be updated and ready for parents to complete on August 10th. Please read the directions on the online registration carefully and double check that all steps have been completed. For any families that need assistance with this process, please contact the office in the building in which your student attends to schedule an appointment. We will have computers and secretaries available to help parents with this process if you do not have access at home or need assistance.
The District is asking all parents to pay their fees online through PaySchools. Resources to access this information is below and contained in the registration process. For the 2020-21 School Year, the District will not assess any fees for these online payments.
According to Iowa Law, students must have the following:
- Kindergarten students:
- Vision & Dental Screenings with signed certificates (copies below) returned to the School Nurse.
- Lead lab draw at least once.
- Up-to-date physical. Physicals submitted with preschool registration will be accepted.
- 3rd graders: Vision Screening with signed certificate (copy below) returned to the School Nurse.
- 7th graders: Tdap & Meningococcal Vaccines
- 9th graders: Dental Screening with signed certificate (copy below) returned to the School Nurse.
- 12th graders: Meningitis Vaccine
Download needed forms to complete all health information or get more information on these requirements:
- Vision Screening Information
- Certificate of Vision Screening
- Dental Screening Information
- Certificate of Dental Screening
- Tdap Vaccine Requirement
Pay Registration Fees and Lunch Accounts Online with PaySchools:
Parents can now go to www.payschoolscentral.com to pay fees and lunch accounts online. You will need to create a parent account on PaySchools Central. NOTE: There will be NO FEES assessed to you for the 2020-21 School Year to pay these fees online. In order to register for a student account on PaySchools please follow instructions in the attachments below. You will need your student's ID or lunch number to find and register them in PaySchools. This information can be found on the Demographics tab during the online Registration through JMC. You can either pay online or mail/drop payment off at the school on or before August 14th.
West Elementary Registration Forms
- Click on link below to see a class list for each grade level:
Emmetsburg Middle/HIGH School Registration Forms
- School Supply List - Emmetsburg Middle School
- School Supply List - Emmetsburg High School
- Feed Our Kids Parent Letter
- Feed Our Kids Application
- Secondary Student Handbook
- Student Handbook/Acceptable Use Policy Signature Page - Log into JMC and sign electronically through the registration process
- Electronic Device Policy - Log into JMC and sign the signature page electronically through the registration process
Emmetsburg 7-12 Athletes
Any students in Grades 7-12 that plan to participate in any sport will need to complete these forms. All forms are available on one link. Please print and have the physical completed, parents need to sign this form also, and print and sign the Concussion form.
- Physical Form & Insurance Waiver
- Change due to COVID regulations - All physicals signed on or after July 1, 2019 are good through December of 2020. Students that provided the District with a physical that have a date after July 1, 2019, will not need to submit a new physical until January 1, 2021, to participate.
- COVID-19 Student Permission Form
This form must be downloaded and completed or parents must complete the online documentation through JMC in order to qualify for Free/Reduced Fees for the 2020-21 School Year. This form should be turned into your student's building office no later than September 1st. The family status from the 2019-20 School Year will roll over to the new year and will be in effect until new forms are received - September 1st is the due date. If you believe you have a change in status for the 2020-21 School Year, submit this form before you register. Contact Diana Ayers (email@example.com) with any questions. She will be available on August 13th from 8:00 to 2:00 to answer any questions in her office at the High School.
- Free/Reduced Application Parent Letter
- Free/Reduced Application
- Online Application Instructions
- Web-Based Application
- Fee Waiver Statement
- Free/Reduced Application - Spanish Resources & Application